We are happy to announce the release of our new launcher! This should be a much-improved version. Make sure to grab it on our download page so that you can remain up-to-date on all our WZ changes.
We are in continuous development
Download the game here
Server updates are released frequently and this website updates in real time
Stay in touch on Discord
Phase One: Aramia’s Tree (Please note: This will be released with Update 8)
Sunshine is the key to summer! Work together with the rest of the Avenue community and help Aramia grow her Maple Tree. As the tree grows and reaches its full potential it will drop it’s Golden Maple Leaves which then can be collected by the players. These leaves can then be turned in for events rewards through Nina. The more you work together as a community the more success you have!
Duration The event will run until September 1st
Location Players can access the Maple Hill map through the Dimensional Portal
Headlining Rewards The Under the Maple Tree Chair, The Maple Leaf face accessory, exclusive NX equipment, and exclusive event scrolls.
Happy Summer, Avenue!
We realize this may not be a normal summer with the whole world trying to end and all. But, we’d like to announce that the 2020 Summer Events are here! These events have been broken into two separate phases. The first phase has already been released while the second phase will be out later this week. These events will run until September 1st. To view more information about these events, as well as keep up-to-date on server ongoings, make sure to connect with us through Discord.
- The selling capabilities of MuiMui the Traveling Salesman can once again be used in the Free Market
- Gaviota now functions in a GMS-like way
- Fixed a typo in the battleship HP formula which had nerfed the HP value by 900%
- Damage dealt towards the battleship is now correctly capped at 6k per hit as specified in our #skill-changes
- Under certain circumstances, items were being excluded from mob drops. These faulty “drop relevancy” checks have been removed. Therefore, items like Zakum helms will now drop as intended.
- The internal server timezone has been set to UTC-0
- [Quest] Request for a New Song can now be completed
- Mu Lung Dojo party potions now heal all party members
- Big Headward no longer crashes the game when browsing female hairs
- Expedition leaders can now rejoin event instances (just like all the other exped members)
- The rate at which Zakum Helms drop has been raised
- Altar Pieces have been added to Dark Axe Stump’s droptable
- Taru Totem has been added to the Gachapon
- Phase one of the Summer 2020 events has been released
- In the case of the whole party disconnecting, expedition members now have the ability to re-enter that same boss instance. It follows the same rules as other disconnects where the player is given a ten minute window to re-enter.
- Item sort/merge has returned!
- Events such as the mount quests (both aran and adventurer) have been fixed
- Improved foothold calculations to reduce the amount of “falling mobs”
- The portal in Ninja Castle: Room 2 should now correctly warp you to the boss map
- Expedition announcements have been cleaned up so players should see less spam
- The time limit window for expedition registration has been increased from 5 to 20 minutes
- The @features command has been cleaned up a bit
- Disconnected expedition members can now rejoin the battle/event. Upon logging back in players are given a 10 minute window to perform this rejoin before it times out. This does not apply to players that have died.
- Removed invisible items from Gachapon
- Ragged Green Cape is now named properly
- Eye Colour NPCs now correctly show colours instead of different faces
- Ariant VIP Face NPC now works for female characters
- Coloured Lenses now work with NPCs
- The Ulu questline has been added
- You can now kill Montrecer (Ulu mob)
- Krexel is fully functional
- Staff server notices now show who is making that announcement (if they so choose)
- You can no longer use the FM (trade) button when in Dojo
- Expeditions no longer having a max amount of daily “runs” that a player can do
- The Savior of Ulu Ring has been added to Krexel’s droptable
- As of Update 6 all new characters created will have a permanent Mushroom House Elf merchant. Previously created characters can collect their merchants through Nina